Welcome!

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain.

I was 15 when I realized why. My mother purchased an Andrew Lloyd Webber compilation cassette tape and my father played it in the car on a family outing. At first I wasn't paying much attention to it. It was..."fine". "The Music Of The Night" then came on. As fate would have it, I happened to be reading the novel and was able to put the song in a dramatic context. My body went flush. It was my defining moment. It was my "why". 

I want to create musicals that make me feel the same way I felt the day my life changed for the better. 

For years, I've been writing musicals, through failure and success, with gratitude. I hope you join me on this crazy journey and introduce yourself! If musical theatre offers anything, it's community, and the best one at that. 

- JT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do What You Love

Wear A Mask!